Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Monday, April 28, 2003

Fooji,that was just a miss call,upon arriving in PJ.For the sake of using up the only bar left on my hp battery.Blogging and other technologies are evolving every second of the time.Did you get to read my father's comment at ikanbakar on the issue of a Malaysia health minister not being a doctor by profession?I would like to know your reaction and feedback on what my father had explained in his message.Regarding the blogging conference,I would like to join provided if I can afford to take my time and frustration off from all the forseen registration fiascos back in UM in June!


BTW,it may sounds like I am boasting about my field of study,Computer Science...but it is true that this field is a challenging field,ever evolving field at a swift pace we can ever imagine of,the advancement is in an exponential equation,it is used and overlapped with all areas of modern human life,and too cocky to be true,there are far too many geniuses of the world in the study of computing. Modern computing timeline spans around 2 decades and you just see how much it has achieved and come out with.20 years may be a bit too long but if you compare it with other timelines of studies,isn't it a relatively very short period of time?Because of this, that's why I feel that you can see many intelligent youths involving in computing design and programming and eventually making you the way of finding this new interesting hobby. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home