Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Monday, April 07, 2003

Now, I discovered blogging just last Saturday, while in good old Ipoh. Was actually surfing for some pretty photos till I landed on some blog sites, and got myself so addicted !! Perhaps, writing has always been my passion, albeit not my talent.
Anyway, my dear friends from ACS Ipoh, especially, we once had community zero and now, we use email to update each other.
I offer you all this blogspot.com, where it is totally free, easy to learn, HTML based, and you can write all crazy stuff, it would be great. Join this site, be a writer, and just keep it rolling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home