Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Monday, May 19, 2003

It seems so unusual and freakish to be back in office again after a five-day-streak off in Ipoh. Someone changed my keyboard...this new one is not up to mark! The keys are incredibly hard and rigid! You will easily miss many keys especially the spacebar when you start typing a sentence. Whatever, this is no big deal as I will be leaving the company this Friday. Already 15 weeks! Phew! What's been on the way these few days in Ipoh? Hmmm...no blog...though I did drop anchor at Warung Ikanbakar and Ipoh Tauges. Reunion dinner was quite unanticipated...the initial plan was, I wanted to meet up with my old buddy, Kok Ming and I really meant "drink tea", no makan whatsoever, but in the end we ended up in FMS! Ironically, many turned up! Perhaps we have started to miss each other very much...reminiscing the good old days we had at 6AA! I don't know. :) And people, who came in and out, kept on asking me, when am I going to step into political scene!? I was like... stunned and hmmm... telling myself... "it is not that easy as what been and is said"! I managed to talk to a few old friends, and indeed, I was sort like noted to be "stupid" because eventually if I were to be in politics, I will be against the MCA, which simply means, no "datukship", no "ministership", and worse still, from time to time, facing the possibilty of being jailed and you know, in the end, I will be losing everything! To me, I am ready for all these! Believe it or not, you have your rights to judge... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home