Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

In the previous blog, I was so excited to coming back to Ipoh and meeting up with friends. Tomorrow, I shall be saying goodbye to my family and Ipoh and heading back to Klang Valley, with much thoughts on how to go through the foreseen 2 hectic months ahead.

Nevertheless, I had enjoyed my stay here and really appreciate the times I had with my buddies; sitting for hours in Kinta City, yum cha till early morning, etc.

At the same time, I believe many have also heard of the Times Higher Education Supplement's ranking of universities around the globe, in which UM is ranked 89th; incredibly high from my viewpoint.

I am looking forward to working on the database and MVC development of my project starting next week. A lot of knowledge and technologies to pick up.. real time for J2EE and all those open source stuffs.. I am seeking to get to know more about Apple machines and the comparison between Apple and IBM-compatible..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home