Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Monday, April 28, 2003

Fooji and all reading and blogging in this site,I can't help but to say that my brain is fast becoming rusty,indifferent,insensitive and slower.Why?Hah,I realised that my knowledge is getting shallower each day,my acquintance and awareness for Malaysian political scene have since long died,and worse still,I have become so lost and partially dwelling in wilderness that I don't really know what is actually happening around me here in Malaysia,how much more in the world.Sigh!Perhaps,it is time to wake up and start kicking,the need of getting rid of bad habits is so apparent!Fooji,THANKS!Because of you,I have rediscovered and unearthed my enthusiasm,passion and perfectionist thinking from my self-destructing ignorance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home