Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Fooji, can't really tell you whether this is dangerous! :) This is maximum insanity! errr...perhaps you should wrap up the proposal and posters stuffs first! Im not giving up...the fact is if I m given my own sweet time to think,to study,to plan and redesign,maybe I am able,not saying 100%, to come out with a web based application. Since I have to follow their specs and design thingy...it is hard lor...furthermore I dont have anyone to help me out! Even if I ask my supervisor,he will be telling me all those theories and fundamental stuffs...macam lah aku tak tau...buku pun ada lah! Right this moment, I just need a person to help me, perhaps telling me where and how am I going to start! BTW,i do also want to see my system running in the end of the day,giving some sort of satisfaction and feeling of a achievement in life! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home