Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Monday, April 21, 2003

Fooji O Fooji,u drowned urself in blog madness whereas i immersed myself into surfing! what the heck? not working? shit! work what!?!! dont even know how and what and where to start my dynamic coding! u know what i surf? ok..things like "asp vs php" , "bmw vs mercedes" , "german tech vs italy tech"...my goodness...im in madness also!!!
no problems for me to maintain those sites for u in the future...my pleasure...haha :) Marissa link i left it in my laptop..no worry...will post the link later! alex kleeman..sounds familiar :/ ... whatever! wow! i found alex kleeman in that site...hey...the girl there...errr...i dun think "she" is alex kleeman anyway...chun man!!! look at her eyes...ishhh...pretty!!! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home