Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Monday, April 07, 2003

Really, really blogging is fun. I actually came to this computer lab in my faculty to type out my CFCS report, but sigh, the hangat-hangat tahi ayam of creating this site all by myself, and self-learning a little bit of HTML, is too exciting to put off till tomorrow. Actually, the third term of my second year can be very taxing, and the workload is already piling. But hey, who cares, i just want to do what I like, for the time being. After all, exam is in August !
Boon teong or karkin, need to learn much more from you guys !!
Let's pray for the war, SARS and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home