Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Monday, May 19, 2003

Fooji, I don't think I heard anyone mentioning about Ipoh Tauges during the reunion :) Many, I believe, signed-up for the sake of just signing up... sigh! Like what you said, they don't know how advantageous this blog is and are shying away... don't think they bother to try it out also... or maybe they are really just to busy...with their gfs/bfs :/

Next time, if you want to organise any yum cha session or dinner session, you must make a planning few days earlier, making sure everyone who agrees confirmed coming! Our mistake was... on Wednesday night, we didn't really know that almost 20 were coming, and in the end, we had to squeeze and eat... eat for the sake of eating for fun and not filling the stomach... imagine 18 of us on one table! 7 dishes... said to be extra large.. but hmmm... extra large for 10 persons perhaps...

Yo... will be leaving my working life soon... and you know, final year gonna be superb tough... forseeing the headache I shall encounter with my thesis... and I still don't know what I am capable of doing... programming small things dahlah nak mampus, somemore ask me to build a system! Too much man! :) By the way, are you going back this week? If not, I can come over and catch up with you. I will not be going back until next Monday... to enjoy my 2 weeks off... got to look into my thesis thingy first... see if there is any news or notice regarding it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home