Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Kok Ming : Wilkommen! In German language, it means welcome!

Ben : Wilkommen too! Welcome to the world of computer; Internet Computing discipline. It’s not hard to learn HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) as it is just a tag language, not exactly a real programming language. To learn more fundamentals of world wide web and HTML, click here. Should be useful and informative for a beginner. Fascinated with Matrix? Perhaps you should try out some software engineering! ;)

Fooji : Relax my friend! You will be earning your thousands too..depending on whether you want or don't want; if you want, you can just easily make your millions also. BTW, I didn't submit our blog to Malaysia Central and the link doesn’t seem to be working. Dynamic website again! ;)

I came back to Ipoh on Saturday night. It has been a few days now, literally, I am still doing nothing. I have not even started typing my industrial training report! Haven’t planned on my thesis title and begun collecting info and references. I am just too lazy and lethargic to move and exercise my fingers, hands and legs :)
I went out yum cha with a few old buddies, who are all now apart in different universities and colleges. Indeed, we talked and joked a lot. Mentioning and criticizing, through out the nights, a few guys who, we feel, are obnoxious and sickening. It is appropriate that I decided not to put up their names here though I just feel like doing so! Besides this, I do have some very important and consequential extremely personal problems to settle. Shall talk and elaborate on this later if I were to tell :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home