Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Thursday, May 29, 2003

Relax...I am just kidding lah...as I had said, no harm meant! Seriously, I am just joking around!

Fooji : Enjoy your project at Negri! BTW, my final year thesis titles are all listed in the faculty's website already. You know what kind of things I am going to do? Really susah gila man! "quantum brain model using density matrix and to examine the effect of decoherence" , "simulation of quantum gates" , "image registration and fusion of computer tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) images"... what the heck!!!

Whatever...I will be back in PJ/KL pretty soon. Gonna get more ideas and information from lecturers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home