Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Ben : All the best man! I know you can handle it :-)
Kok Ming : Ronaldinho, no matter what, is still a great player. Last time, I was not admiring him that much, but now I do respect his skills. Why? After I downloaded so many video clips about him, I truly appreciate his talents! But Zidane is still my fav, look at his dribbling, ball control, passing, and etc. Amazing!
Fooji : Lately, I really don't have much to blog, here and in Ikan Bakar. Maybe I am too occupied with my studies, tests, and assignments. Keep up the good show at Warung man. So, how's the big thing going on? I shall be back in Ipoh during the Merdeka week. Hopefully I can meet up with you before you leave for Kinabalu.

Hmmm...what else I have to say? :-/ Nothing! Just long to hear news from you people! Would really appreciate if you guys were to spread some news to my ears! HAHA...cheers!!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home