Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Monday, August 18, 2003

i flunk my medicine posting. the examiner failed me in my clinical paper. another told me that my theory paper was very good. he told me that i could have passed any other day. it was just my luck. i dun blame myself for failing. after all, i got an un-cooperative patient and an examiner who is tough and also a racist. guess , this is my first firsthand experience in racism. i'm not crestfallen, i'll continue this battle and emerge as the victor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home