Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

After a string of days of silence, I think I should resume the role to break the ice again. This time, I do not have any concrete and serious thoughts to share with you guys. Posting something just for the sake of ice-breaking.
Anyway, Fooji is still actively blogging, perhaps more fervent this time around. Good entries there in Ikan Bakar. Well done brother!!! Opened both my eyes and mind. And also alleviate my trouble having to browse through blogs and read an article after an article. You are making my life easier man, because you summarise everything; in addition have your own views somemore! :)
It seems that I am getting more and more nervous as time goes by. Days after days are passing and I find myself in confusion. Seriously, there are so many things to think of. Short term, I have to worry about my exams and thesis. Longer term, I have to think of my life after graduation, my plan, my career path, my future employment and what if I have to be out of job. Gosh!!!
Again, sometimes, there is no point at all worrying so much right? God shall see me through I believe and trust!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home