Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Sunday, July 27, 2003

At least there is a feedback from Yeoh! Anyway, back in Ipoh yesterday(Sat) after my lunch in PJ. Well, nothing to blog really! Too many assignments due after this one week break and the most frightening and rather out-of-guidance one is Cyber Law! Apart from this, tests are waiting and you know, I just need to start kicking my thesis! Wholesome of books and journals I have with me but I yet to touch one completely. Whatever, as far as I am concerned, you and I are living by the grace of God, therefore, in everything there is always a positive outcome :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home