Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Kok Ming: aiya no need to know lah,...can tell you when I meet you. By the way I saw a Doktor Perubatan USM guidebook in our library. I must say that you got a comprehensive and well-aimed and planned curriculum. How is the implementation? Are all the aims met in real scenario? ]
You must not have been following this blog. I have blogged extensively about Pang being interviewed by Malaysiakini over the issue of PCM students intake into UM, and also nullifying claims on meritocracy. I think the issue has been laid to rest, thanks to the kindness and maturity of the university. But the dean gave us a stern warning not to go to the press.
I believe both the students and the university has wronged in this conflict. Again, it is a fault of lack of communication between student and management, a lack of transparency in policy making.

Maybe you can read my blog on this: click here and here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home