Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Friday, July 11, 2003

Looks like no one will blog tonight, so let me do the honour.

I want to ask the classical question again, where are the other people? Only Ben and Teong are regular, sometimes Yeoh also lah.
Let's gossip, do you guys know that Pam got a bf now ? I just heard from Sharan. Wo ju fuk ta men.

Ben, Ruben went to see you guys last night right? How is Cheras hospital ? I mean HUKM. I heard from someone that some of you have to train in Slim River, is that true ?

And another thing, if anyone is trying to call me, these few days, I am sorry if it is not answered. This is because I have switched off my phone indefinitely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home