Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Dear all (Fooji,Kok Ming,and Ben),
You know what? I am glad! Why? Because I am receiving feedbacks and replies from you guys! Gosh! It has been long since I last talked and discussed important and serious issues with you guys. Perhaps, I have started to miss those times when we were sharing so much about politics, socio-economy, education, the government back in secondary schools.
Don't think it is a slim chance, close to null, to find buddies who you can share serious stuffs and matters with? Uni people are so ignorant, dumb, unintelligent, and inarticulate, don't you think so? In medicine faculty, you might still be able to find (as those who enrolled into medical school also hebat-hebat belaka) but in my place, sigh!
Well, for PBL, I am convinced that there is no true solution. As what Fooji had described, it all depends on the background, the scenarios and the setting. Initially I brought this matter up because I strongly believe that the decision to implement PBL in my study place, is all wrong THOUGH the objective is clear and positive.
About Pang. I respect him for his boldness and his ability to carry out his missions. Not like me, fakta banyak, cakap banyak, komen pun banyak, tapi malas nak berganjak, tiada aksi! Mungkin saya tidak cukup bernas, kurang intelligent. Anyway, maybe also that I just feel lazy to do such things! Mediocre cukup lah, lagipun saya tak suka sangat perkara -perkara formal and juga majlis-majlis. Saya bukannya ada cita-cita nak jadi "siapa-siapa" dalam arena politik mahupun pentadbiran. Memadai lah dan bersyukur dengan segala yang saya punyai sekarang, dan juga berkongsi pendapat dengan rakan-rakan saya di Ipoh Tauges ini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home