Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Shit la ! I am supposed to study but I just hate Parasitology !!!!

My study objective for today is to cover Parasitic infection of CNS, the eye and Skin.

I only manage to finish skin after the whole day ( it is 4.30pm now). And the notes about eye infection is stupid !
I have never appreciated this subject anyway. I mean, it is not worth as a single subject, it should be integrated into MMB just like other universities. It is quite redundant. While pathologists are rushing to finish the syllabus, i think the parasitologists have nothing much left to teach us, and come up with complicated stuff about parasitic infection of this lah, that lah, when,....we may never see one case in our lifetime !!!

What say you guys???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home