Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

hey guys! miracles happen, and i'm here :) read the five items posted and already i'm wondering whether i would be able to talk about such deep matters as you guys have been. yeah exams are unfair .. yada yada. the system's not perfect. well, just my two cents worth: guess i'm quite over these frustrations now (however, may revisit them occassionally at times). i'm beginning to complain less and think about things which i can change rather than moaning and groaning about things which may seem a little out of grasp (at least for now). dun get me wrong, i do believe in expressing and letting out our displeasure when necessary, as it is also healthy for our sanity, instead of letting it embitter us.

been asking GOd more on my purpose in life. more of my specific person. me as Kah Jin, what i am here for at the very place and time i'm at. for me, he started of with the things i complained about, my immediate circle of friends in uni. as i'm the only christian in the gang, it does get quite tough. sure i do get along with other non-christians but being with them can be quite annoying as they can be quite pleasure and self-centred. been struggling a long time and slowly i've been giving in to GOd, to allow Him to give me grace to love them and let them see God in me. still tough at times. but it's been getting better as i surrender more to God, with the KNOWLEDGE of God's support and provision for me. that's important. this is among other issues as well.

guess we're all growing up. hate that too. really wish i was still a kid (tho' to most ppl, i still am .. hehe). the perks of growing up. good to hear from you guys. guess a balance of seriousness and insanity should always be there. speaking of that, time for me to have a 'smashing' time with my friends in badminton real soon (pun not intended :P). take care guys. hope i'll be more consistant in blogging. quite fun after all ... sorry that posting was that long too .. hehe .. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home