Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Kok Ming: I am having my one week break now. Since I am back home, I no longer enjoy umlimited broadband internet access like I use to have in my another home in SS2. Consequently, I have to blog less. Anyway, that's not the only factor that is refraining me from internet, assignments banyak gila oi! thesis dahlah belum start! macam nak mampus saja kali ini! Whatever, for a moment, LAN caught my attention, I thought you were mentioning about Local Area Networks! :) Haha!!! Your situation reminded me of ISO in UM. My thesis supervisor once said "next time how many times i go to toilet i also need to jot down, and furthermore how many times i flush also i need to mention as well"... simply fake and you know what... self delusion man!!! All kinds of stupid accreditions and certifications.
Fooji : It seems that you are still very active in blogging in Ikan Bakar. Well, I am sure you are smart and mature enough to manage your time for exams apart from persistent blogging.
As for me, no much to tell you guys from Ipoh... I am sort like in the middle of a crossroad... lah, dah nak graduate pasti terfikir-fikir akan perkara yang tidak patut difikirkan masa kini... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home