Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Hello ipoh people,

I am right now, sitting at home, nonchalantly, lazy, trying to rest my already well-rested self after a hectic month.

I realised that my temper has been really bad, and my patience wearing thin. Note to self: be gentle, be civil. Do not think your screams are your assets.

Will soon go back for final year, which seemed so unexcitable, and mistimed, especially when CNY is around the corner.

Anyway, I wanna wish oBT all the best in the forthcoming big change for him. Also for others like Karkin, ennie, waikean, etc. to hang in there strongly. COme what may!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home