Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Saturday, April 12, 2003

As blur as I am,as stupid as I am,as gloomy as I am,as doomed as I am,I am wondering what is actually happening around me!What the heck with SARS!I hardly read any news about it...imagine lah,I have not touched the newspaper for weeks!When I online,I also malas to read the electronic version!A sign of failure person!Had a dream last nite...sort like I heard a newscaster mentioning "Presiden Iraq,Saddam Hussein mati apabila jet tentera Amerika Syarikat berjaya mengebom gerabak yang dnaikinya dalam perjalanan menuju....".Well,I can be a preacher of gloom and doom because all these while all my dreams are all wars and diseases related only!The only sweet dream I had is my wedding!What the heck u might think...haha...who is the girl???well,I m still searching;looks like pretty Korean...really...it is only a DREAM!!!and truly it is a DREAM!!!
Fooji:shall I invite Shi Min also???since she is so ngam with u ppl :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home