Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

The very fact that UM is not producing competent and knowledgeable computer science grads is clear!UM is producing *astards,useless monkeys,idiots like me!Opps...do not mean to be so rough!NUS website...what I have to say:-

1. Updated frequently with many features around. UM's one...haha..you come back 10 years later also the same!Just see the differences in the layouts and colours!

2. The site is linked to other lively and informative sites within NUS and outside NUS!UM's site is either linked to dead end sites or dull sites with not much info!

Haha,my point of view as a web developer! Just want to say that errr...bravo to UM as the mailing system uses PHP...an open source language to build...instead of Microsoft ASP technology! :) UM site needs a total revamp and redesign lah... too classic and old fashioned already!

Regarding my work, hmmm, at first, this morning, i was on fire to start coding but upon looking at those sample coding and trying to figure out how those "shit" works and still pretty blur, i decided to go into madness of "foruming" again! My supervisor... I think he looks too high upon me or what... I dont know... maybe he is a genius...can catch up by looking at examples and by few days of learning... i dont think he is correct in assuming me can do the same!!! arghhh... all rubbish!!!! let's go foruming again!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home