Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Friday, April 25, 2003

Welcome to the world of blog,Pun! Why so kiasu? :) I am supposed to be kiasu but I don't! But I am getting mad, I involve in forums, signing up with team of researchers worldwide, talking stuffs and things not yet seen, surfing the net to find the history,evolution,concept and the force that inspired geniuses to come out with so many computing stuffs! Learning,reading,and exploring are just too interesting to be true! Again,it all comes back to the word "revamp"...style of studies in Comp.Sc just need to be like those in US...the environment itself there sparks the fire to give birth to excellent people! Indeed, after 10 consecutive working days,8 hours per day of sheer surfing plus reading plus foruming...I have the fire in me! and realising that how "blessed" the world is to have Benjamin Franklin! imagine how the world will be without the finding of electricity! I vote for electricity to be human's greatest finding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home