Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Thursday, April 24, 2003

Fooji, of course I know who she is! :) I thought she is in the same batch as you...never imagined that she is your senior indeed! Yeah, not bad! haha...well,perhaps Pang has "bright eyes"... you understand, I understand! ;) :p

Pang, welcome to blog! Great having you sharing in this blog...as I have said many times...you are a great writer!I am no joker to saying this!A young brilliant guy...plentiful of wisdom and understanding!might sound too exaggerated but it is true!believe me for once...haha ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home