Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Monday, May 05, 2003

Fooji, Dinesh Nair's alphaque and Jeff Ooi's USJ.com.my are built using PHP server side scripting language! Wow! This is the language I like the most! And it is free, open source! Great man! Wonder whether I will be able to build and develop such websites! Jealous already! Really feel like spending and burying my time in designing and developing a site as such! Lot of things to consider and plan actually, eg:layout design,workflow,database design and implementation,programming web pages. Sigh! I don't think for a person like me, one year is enough also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home