Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Nothing much to say. Just counting down to my last day of training. I had actually requested my supervisor to have a post mortem meeting with me before I leave... and indeed he agrees! No doubt, I am going to ask him a lot of questions, mainly regarding the software industry, programming life, and the computer knowledge.

I was shocked and sort like in a state of disbelief because I heard of fresh grads (electrical engineering and computer related fields) getting high paids ranging from 2500 to 3400!!! Imagine!!! That's a lot man... those companies are Altera and Agilent. This really makes me wonder how much Microsoft, Oracle, Sun Microsystem, IBM, HP, Fujitsu, Siemens, Alcatel, Toshiba Electronics, Cisco, Novell are going to pay you if you can get in! :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home