Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

BTW, I attended a seminar in my fac today. It was a talk actually given by a Prof from Leiden University in the Netherlands. It was about Natural Computing which comprises of among others, Molecular Computing, Evolutionary Computing, DNA computing. I was amazed because they are so smart! Geniuses man! Not only they know everything about Bio and those complicated DNA stuffs, they do know how to do the computation of it as well, which is extremely complex and you just need to acquire deep understanding in both computing and bio. Bravo!!! I respect those researchers! I salute them! I commend them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home