Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Thursday, October 09, 2003

Tomorrow = Independence
Mannnn... tomorrow will be the last day of my examinations!!! Been studying until I am scared of the notes and sort now (JELAK)... maklumlah, I am not in the group who like to study... NOT until the very last minute. How last minute is my last minute? HAHA... tomorrow's paper is Financial Planning (it's a Luar Fakulti's paper) and the heck thing is I am still "interneting", and yet to touch on it.... that's my definition of study and study last minute = tomorrow ada exam ke? got then study lah today, if takde, lepak lah first... surf surf and chatting chatting a bit dulu! sigh... what a wrong and misleading attitude towards studying! Anyhow, Financial Planning is my last and 6th paper, the previous ones were Robotics, Cyberlaw, Software Engineering, Neural Networks, and Image Processing... can just imagine how much I have been putting into my brain since last Monday... I am really looking forward for the post-exams break of about a month... got to really catch and pick up on a lot (up to the power of 100!!!) of knowledge and stuffs... Java programming, Matlab programming, web development, and the list goes on.... sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home