Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Monday, September 29, 2003

First Day of Final Examinations - 29th Sept 2003

Yeah, indeed, I had finished my first semester of final year studies. Sat for two papers today... one in the morning session and the other one in the evening; Robotics and Cyberlaw respectively. Madness, 14 questions in the Robotics paper, which I had no choice, but to answer all in 2 hours! Cyberlaw was a bit easier because it was an objective (multiple-choice) paper but still the questions were rather tricky and abstract, hmmm... sigh... that's law = unclear and when black becomes white, white becomes black! ooopsss... this could be a slander and I might just be sued... under defamatory... HAHA... I am just recalling back what I have studied!

One more semester to go... suddenly I begin to miss University Malaya... who can ever deny that university life is the best moment of life... care-free, no hussle, no real pressure to excel and out-perform others, no obligation to look at other faces, not forced to give face to our "heads"... bla bla... these are just a few of among many others which I can think of at this moment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home