Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

KL Motor Show
Just came back from a fantabuluos 5 hours excitement of the KL Motor Show. Well, I have just to admit that I am an automotive freak; this kind of opportunity shouldn't be missed at all! Somehow, my dream of sitting inside dream cars especially Nissan 350 Z has come true. Apart from those cars, those girls are just too lovely. Too bad, I don't have any camera (classical and digital). If not...wow!!! I will be hugging them (especially the girl from Lotus and those from Hyundai) and take dozens after dozens of pics!!! :-p Voluptuos! What a day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home