Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Friday, June 04, 2004

Malaysia is really full of bullshit/bullcraps. The same old problem keeps on repeating itself each year. I wonder what those people are doing everyday? Never they thought of plan to overcome the problem regarding admission into critical courses each year? Proven Malaysia gemilang, cemerlang, terbilang is just a mere myth. Perhaps, the plan has included such problems to exist. If not, where the Bumis going to stand? Very simple question. If you debate it further, you will see chances of getting into deep shit! Malaysia is MALAYsia. Remember that!

Then come the students. 2X5 also! Reads dua kali lima. Heard of one guy rejecting a place in UKM's medicine because it aint UM's. Real bullshit man! Medicine?! Nah, I am not despising people and my good buddies here who are studying medicine, but I thank God that He orchestrated in such a way that I got a result that denied me to apply for a place in medicine which eventually, I ended up not taking medicine.

In the end, I have to say again... Malaysia is Malaysia... I admit... we are still 3rd world... I admit we are still raw... even the students and the government... and I admit that I must give glory to God... that He truly knows what's the best for me... and I still believe being selfish and keeping silence is still the best... let God guide you man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home