Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Tuesday, April 08, 2003


Fooji : It seems that you are getting sort like sick with web programming already!Haha..



Welcome to the World of Computing and Technology!



Well,actually programming is a crazy thing lah though like what you said...it is so powerful and useful and interesting.
I need to admit that I have not been putting enough effort in my studies lor all these while.Lepak until last minute only study!What the shit!
Perhaps,I really need to get rid of my laziness already!There are so many for me to explore!
Need a lot of hardwork and self-initiative!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home