Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Gosh! This is frustrating man! People just don't understand your intention and situation! Geniuses they might be, but don't they have understanding for those who can't apprehend and grasp as much and as fast as them? I wonder! I am in the midst of almost cracking my own head, squeezing every drop of whatever juice in my brain, people will just ignorantly and arrogantly discredit what I have been doing. True, I have not done much and I don't even think I will be able to complete all the tasks assigned to me and what I am doing is just a trivial thing for many, but do understand me! I am not God! Considering my effort and my patience, I am proud of myself of being capable to handle everything on my own without showing disagreement to those above me, capturing brand new knowledge without references, being sort like "boycotted" I never hold any grudge, thank God, I manage to put Him in the centre of my heart. If not, my anger and disatisfaction will erupt, sooner or later! Phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home