Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Entanglement

I think and think and I think. Most of the time, I made a lot of foolish, immature, silly, sissy, empty-headed, light-minded, superficial and volatile decisions. In the end of the day, I caused a lot conflict, strife, difference, agitation, letdown, setback, misfortune, displeasure, despondency, disenchanment and disgruntlement (and many more negative adjectives you can think of) between me and people. In short, I really feel that I am a total failure in decision making! Stupid, irresponsible and immature I am! A fool of myself. Teong O Teong, why just can't you make up your mind seriously and wisely! I am, no joking, having a lot of flaws and problems in making up my mind even in a small matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home