Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

When I went back to faculty yesterday, it seemed like the mood of gaiety hadn't evaporated in the atmosphere. Even when I stepped into the computer lab, my other thesis coursemates started laughing in me, pointing at the digital photos which showing my ludicrous look in the computer screen. Haha.. they were still in their happy hour and I became their laughter. Indeed, some snapshots that I had took during the cybernite were too monstrous to show off - the idiot guy with a gapped-mouth, or sleepy eyes, and the worst - my flabby body shape was signifying a totally sheer and ugly silhouette. Gosh! I was too ashamed and speechless and if possible, I rather to dig a hole and jump in.

Of course I knew that there was the just a jest in a jiffy, and that's why I never keep their jokes in mind. As long as everyone was with jovial mood, especially admist this critical seconds where our thesis viva will be around the corner, my role as the centre of laughter was an alternative of energising and stress-free. Actually we are too close enough to share anything and speech relaxingly without embarrassment. And that's one of the pros that I can mingle well with these crews.

Some of them had downloaded the photos to the computer and they could send lavishly to others who were involved, by either email or msn messenger. And same to me too. Yup, that's another good way to exchange photos, at least we won't miss out the most "sexiest" or "handsome" or "attractive" appearence and pose in some other shots. Rather than that, Teong and I even spared some time to upload the photos into the Yahoo! Photos for others' pleasant view.

Haha.. my thesis supervisor, who was slightly older than us, joined our photo viewing session also when he came to the computer lab. He was the one who brought up the high spirits when he started commenting on each creature in the photos, based on his joyful yet rigious analysis (actually our relationship is beyond the relationship of student-lecturer or student-supervisor). Of course, many of us were monstrously critised about the ludicrous attire and stupid face.

Other than that, we are planning to publish a booklet for chinese graduates batch 2004. And now we are seeking the valuable opinions from my friends around and hopefully we can successfully gather all relevant particulars from all chinese undergraduates who will graduate soon, and publish the low-price yet eloquent booklet for all benefits and contacts.

Lastly, congratulations to my senior Low Sze Hau who was placed third and walked away with RM1,500 and job offer from his e-Genting Programming Competition 2003 in Genting Highlands recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home