Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Friday, January 09, 2004

Last night, I paid a visit to my first-year roommate who stayed with me in the second residential college last two year. Actually this splendid visit was not planned as normally I would go back home after my spree in library. I went there with the reason of a black luminant coat for my cybernight attire, which supposingly suit to my "slim" body. My ex-roommate, Saim had pledged to ask it from his senior, nevertheless, I need to back again since his senior was not around.

We had a longish time of not been sitting down relaxingly and chatting with buoyant mood. I could still vividly remember that we frequently "crooned" throughout the night, lying in comfy bed respectively, and sharing each previous intriguing experiences and future rosy outlooks. Our topic of conversatiosn were varied from the global issues, politics sentiment, domestic affairs, IT gadgets, fashions, celebrities' rumours etc until personal revelation of friendship, studies and love. Most of the time we came out to a point of consensus, albeit we occasionally passed by a new paradigma which was abandoned unsolved. However, our genuine friendship will never be chipped away, as both of us are understandably expressing our gratitude and believing of fate to live under the same root.

As in last serene night, I could notice his steady maturity in terms of his well personal brought up, as well as as his discerning impression, as time passed off. I'm not saying that he is immature last time, but relatively, he was somewhat appeared to be aplomb, calm confident and shrewed. His keen in exploring world of investment, business, market shares and the way he performed his astute opinions with vast vigorous points are the testaments of his natural mettle. He is not the dude who sits on the same bench with other timid "bookworms", but I can sense his enthusiasm in finding his own stardom based on his natural charismatic tunes. His thoroughgoing analysis on govermental mega projects like postponed RM14.5bil double-railed project, Bakun issues and other epitomisations was really enthralled.

Haha.. but as usual, his room was still in messy - the books were hurled on the table, and unnecessary papers were "clogged" in his rustic book frame. But me too with the same environment.. That's why we are good partner!

After some witty enecdotes and jests in cheerful mood, finally I came across with his articulation of default problems that is believable faced by most of the final-year students who will graduate soon. He unveiled that there are still hundreds of uncertainties of which "pace" to move forth for a guaranteed auspicious beginning. Currently, He is an avid market observer and analyst who prevails an amidrable enthusiasm on investment, or he is locked in a paradox of investment climate which demonstrates a rollar- coaster ups and downs. My advice to him was - adhere to his interests with unswearving efforts because every clinched decision will sees its sunny and splendid weather after the glooms pass off.

It was a nice talk with him. Ganbatte my friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home