Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Thursday, January 08, 2004

It is 12.52 o'clock in the morning now. The day of Wednesday was so taxing for me, as I just manage to tuck under my comfy chair for this time, which come to the end of the day and I'm allowed to have a total relaxation physically and mentally, and start my blog in this secene and humid night.

I was out for school in the early of the morning at 8am, for checking email, blogging, reading a delightful news of our newly anointed Deputy Prime Minister, yet my good friend here seems not very keen on him, with certain reasons. Me, personally, is quite optimistic with this steady pace of Malaysia second man selection, which indicating the imminence of the coming General Election, and there will my first voting responsibility after registering as the voters 2 years ago.

At about 9am, I headed to Perdanasiswa for a meeting with the staff of Education Sponsorship Unit (ESU), Petronas. My primary concern is regarding with my future as a IT student under certain contractual circumstances, in getting a position in Petronas after my graduation in the end of February. Pn Normala Samsuddin, the head of ESU had reckoned clearly, which ensuring an auspicious outlook for the deserved scholars.

The rest of the time was infused with sudden yet acceptable shocks. I came through the notice stating that I will have my 2 final paper on 9 and 14Feb, and the last paper falls on 1Mac. Besides this, My supervisor had also revealed the exact date for my viva rehearsal and official viva, which fall on 16Jan and 5Feb respectively. I feel a sense of vast relief of getting know all my preps corresponding with the dates so that I can re-arrange my messy schedular management more systematically. But the weeks before and after CNY will be seemless busy and taxing, which lingering around the thesis, assignments, final papers revision and viva preparation.

My relentless tiredness is likely disallowing me to do anything. My saturated mind can't be even stored a single wee particle at this particular moment. I need to rest for my next splendid journey. The watch shows 1.25 in the morning. It is the time for me to plough into my soggy slumberland or I'll late for my 8am french class then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home