Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Monday, January 05, 2004

There are nice people around......

Yeah, there are jerks and there are losers. I have been complaining about my own unworthiness, and a very good friend of mine, a beloved sister Jun Ai reminded me that God created us and said that it was good (Genesis 1:26 ?)
So, if God said it Himself that we are worthy, why do we bring down ourselves? Why do we condemn ourselves? We are created in Him, by Him, and for Him. Therefore, we are worthy.

I am really touched for the past week, the year-ending week which has been a blessing.
I thank the Chongs family, especially Jun Ai for their love, and support and for their kind welcome to their house
I thank the church in PJ for a nice year-ending gathering. WOw, it was the first time, I got so close to a fireworks display!!
I thank Boon Teong for being sooo nice and generous about the phone. TGIF it must be, one day..... can bring others but I am only paying for you, ahahaa!!!!!

I thank my friends who are caring and sensitive to see the frown and cheer it up....

I thank the bloggers who dropped in their wishes and sweeties in my previous post. You guys really cheered me up, this ailing tauke !!!

GOd bless you all,....

and Kar Kin, let's give the AMTB guy a sweet smile, just to spite him,....hahaha....

Love,
Chee Hoe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home