Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Friday, July 09, 2004

Salutation to fooji, teong, n other pals,

Long time no c.. How's everything?

Yup, i'm busying with work now... life becomes more hectic now as i can say that most of the time i'm drowned with deluge of works, yet it's blessingly bringing fun n satisfaction. The working environment is conducive n challeging, n everything's well-structured, streamlined. The training provided last week met my expectation, and i can massively gain more exposure with current telecomm n wireless technology.

My expectation for motorola is I can fully explore all the fields: cdma, gsm, gprs, utms, and etc. Hopefully in the nearer future, i wish to hv chance to fly abroad for new project training, perhaps to cork in ireland, arlington height in us, shanghai etc.

I'm still in my pace of fulfilling my new-year resolution -- keeping-fit, tat's why i go for gym (provided in office) twice o 3 times per week. I'm grateful they provide this facilities, since actually most of my time, i'll in office..

Ya, i'm still catching up with ur guys news, but just a bit lost from fooji.. I promise to pay u a visit in klang before u shift back to um, kl.

That's all from me. All the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home