Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

If you want to earn the biggest slice of cake, you must not pick the lousy knife to slice it. Because if the cake is delectable, then you can hardly slice once, and that's the one and only one chance, where you are quite pessimistic in garnering back other slices of cake.

It's not saying that nothing is impossible, but it won't be deceptively easy. Perhaps what can you do is to spend extravagantly for another sharpest knife.

If I am fresh to society, I might be with my opportune time to sensibly own a credit card. I am not too affluent to own a supplementary card as what my rich friend's own since form 5. But the time finally comes to my way too.

I might possibly know very little with credit card, because previously I am not need it. By the way, with current situation, before I can ask around for more information about credit card, I can intelligently self-proven that I am technology-savvy by surfing net for more details.

Here that's how the power of marketing takes place. When people purposely go and visit your banker's URL, he or she is your most potential lead, which very soon might become your customer. You will not need to have any roadshow or sales reprensentative to do presentation. You will even doubt that hundreds of million spent on ads in either printed or mass media are not effective enough to captivate my attention for the past few years.

Which one I will consider? I eyes on HSBC SmartPrivileges, UOB VOX Card, and Citibank card currently. The huge variety of privileges like unlimited rewards, heart-catching indulgence, year-long and red-hot discounts, smart 0% instalment plan etc enthrall me. UOB's lifetime of annual fee waiver, yet no sign of product's quality deterioration is most seducing. Citibank is prominent with its strong brand, and so it's still in the battle. Maybank Mastercard or Visa card is totally kicked out as it leaved me monstrous impression with their nightmarish charges. PB Card is also would not be taken into consideration as its too-normal appearance doesn't suit to my age and personality.

The fight is still stiff and opened anyway. Because I still will ask around for more details.

Am I one of majority in the biggest slice of cake? I don't know. Those doing marketing will know.

If the question above gives positive answer, then the first action they need to have is the holistic marketing plan in catering our desires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home