Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Fooji:
I won't be away for ever. In fact, I still love blogging and it is still very much alive in me!!! I will continue to beam the blogosphere and contributing my views in Ipoh Tauges. With regards to my mailing activities, I have decided to filter my mail recipients and only those who are genuine, responsive and intuitive will get to receive my mails. I realise that not everyone is like us, you know, can talk and share humble and authentic opinions and views. Literally means, there is no conspiracy. Nor hidden meaning. Nor baffling whatsoever. I was in a way writing another long mail, about the recent UMNO General Assembly and the "bangsa Eropah" denigration in certain aspects.
The Big Thing, actually I do not have any disfavor and am nor cold-shouldering it. Why not give it a try, true? Okay, how would you like me to help you?
On a more personal notes, life has started to be tough and hectic! You know, doing research or thesis needs a lot patience and persistent and persevere works! Anyway, it is fun and challenging. My supervisor, Dr.Selva, is currently doing something for the MRI scan and all those medicine/surgery technologies, and he knows pretty well about medicine and how to see those pictures of a brain and its defects...bla bla...already! Marvellous! Though I do not pick this field for thesis/final year project, I learn a lot about it, at least the fundamentals like how they scan, what are processes behind every image capturing, how they design scopes, and so on and so forth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home