Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Monday, December 15, 2003

Hello, this is my 2nd official post from Klang, and the first in Warung Ikan Bakar.

Now, my PCM stint continues with a 3 week posting in Klinik Kesihatan Bukit Kuda, Klang. Today, my job is really funny - I am in the registration/Triage counter, and most of the morning I was doing registering and looking for patients' records. The funny thing is that my fellow clerks there call me 'doktor', I said,'Panggil saya, Foo', but still they call me doktor,...but then again, why would some doktor want to do recording and registration ? Anyway, it is a good experience. Ben, not boring la, but relaxed la.....over here, we do not have a 4th year, it is now and final year next...somehow, we lost a good 6 month of clinical work. I wonder if this new breed of UM graduates would be a pale shadow of their predecessors.

I had a good weekend. Spent at least 7 hours reworking on the business plan with Kar Kin and Teong. Tiring !!! And you know what, later that night, I met Hafiz bin Tumiran !!! Somewhere at Damansara Uptown. He told me Yasnul is back from UK. Now an engineer.

Ben, a futsal match reunion among the Form 5 guys would be a good idea. I have proposed before that we do a football match in ACS field, but somehow this suggestion was shot down. In Taman Megah now there is this futsal centre, about Rm 5O an hour. Think about it.

I have so much to comment in IkanBakar like the capture of Saddam, the latest stupid decision by EPF, the stupid implementation of National Service by Musa and Najib ( I knew it!!!!) , the postponement of MMC-Gamuda project, the new pair of glasses of Badawi, and all that.....so much to say, but I think I'd better use the spare time I have to sleep and to write some love letters,...hahaa.....leave the comments to better ones like TV Smith, Jeff Ooi, etc.

Till I have another time again before the lunch time ends,...here's Fooji saying..."Enjoy Petaling Jaya..it is the best place in Malaysia,...Ipoh too...!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home