Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I am an eligible voter now!

Yeah.. I have been waiting for this day, to know that the electoral inventory has been updated. Now, I can fulfill my responsibility as a warganegara Malaysia to cast my vote, though my status is just pendaftaran baru, which stands for new registration. Whoaa.. I can vote I can vote in the coming election.. =)

Anyway, I noticed some changes in the constituency. Supposedly, my DUN is under Buntong but now the name is Kepayang. My parliamentary seat remains unchanged - Ipoh Barat. I assume that they have redrawn the boundaries of constituencies in Perak.

Anyway, if you guys want to check ur status, go to this site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home