Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Friday, September 17, 2004

What do I do here in Klang, besides studying and disturbing my patients?

I play badminton

I talk crap with fellow hostellites

I read newspapers

I blog, I read blogs, I surf the net

I watch movies

I go for expensive dinners

I go to church

I prepare for church stuff

CONCLUSION: I do a lot of things in Klang, I have the time.

So, to friends - my closest ones whom I did not call or visit although we are in the same Klang Valley, I am sorry.

It is not because I am busy, not because I do not have the time. It is because I forget. I forgot that number in my phone directory, I forgot that I can spend my Saturday afternoons looking for friends and cousins besides sleeping it off or watching cheap VCDs.

I am sorry, Sharan. She will be leaving in 2 weeks after months in Cheras. And I have never met her in KL or anywhere till now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home