Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

I just got a 'good new' SMS from Bteong about his latest job hunt progress. Sorry, teong, I cannot reply as I have only 39 sen left with Maxis. And I am not going to pay them so fast yet, meaning I have to be kedekut with my phone for another 15 days.

My surgery end of posting exam will start next monday. There are lots to do and to revise. Yet, I have watched 2 movies in 2 days - Spidey2 and The Village.

Excellent shows. One movie about being a loser and heroism, and another about love and civilisation. Excellent.

And yeah, Ian has a blogspot too, and it is pretty cool - go to http://yahkid.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home