Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I am still deciding to go back to UM myself or ask someone else to take my robe next week. If I am going down, then most probably I will most definitely have to make 3 trips to KL in 3 weeks! First week take robe, second week convo and the third week return the robe and get my official scroll. Anyone out there can help me to solve this problem? :)

For the meantime, I am still jobless. I am faithfully waiting for managers/HR people to call me for interviews. After convo, I am almost certain that I am going to work anywhere, provided I am not bound by contract. Landing a job isnt easy nowadays. Most important thing now is to get more experience, gain more knowledge, develop more skills and competencies for the job market.

Kooi Fatt a.k.a asked me the other day how I am doing with my analysis of the STPM Chemistry questions. Very reluctant and uncomfortable to tell him that I have not done much. The fact is I am very lazy to study Chemistry of STPM again; need a great deal of time and efforts to put into! I, ,myself, have to really concentrate and revise what I was taught back at uni and those skills needed for my interviews.

BTW, Kok Wai, how are you man?! Where are you working now?! Remember the last time I saw you at Section 19?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home