Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Aiya,... forgot to take picture with KarKin, my cemerlang student friend.....

but I took one with Teong....

the crowd was crazy, i am sure the dean and the VC and Raja Nazrin thought it was crazy too. FUnny to look at their expression about how crowded the place was...

the pesta Konvo looks kinda cool, in a way, it does not have that pasar malam feel anymore.

But I still dread going to the convo again, which I must, on Saturday.

Congratulations to Lee Kar Kin, and Boon Teong, my Ipoh Tauges buddies who are now officially graduates of Universiti Malaya, and can start earning comfortably.....

I wonder when I will get free meals......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home