Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

At the heart of Kinta Valley. The capital city of the state of Perak. An opposition stronghold. Factory of brilliant people. Desolated through emigration of its inhabitants to other parts of the country and overseas. Yet... it is forever remembered by its people.

Saturday, June 28, 2003

Fooji: Do you have Ng Li Mian's photo? hehe... :-) Never heard you mentioning about her also! :-/

BTW, I went to Subang Jaya yesterday morning. SS15 area. Don't know where? Sigh...the area where Taylor's and Inti are located. What the heck I was doing there you might ask! Might be a bit perveted right if I tell you that yesterday was Taylor's Open Day. Hey, I didn't know about such event until I reached there. Let me explain. Why in the first place I took the trouble to wake up early and go there? See "lengluis"? Might be true but not the main reason! 8-)

Actually, I was helping my roommate to get to Inti Subang Jaya because he was asked by his ex-classmate to get the latter's results. That friend of my roommate just came back from the States and are in Penang. Therefore, my roommate as kind and as helpful as he is, (kononnya, nak tengok gadis cantik ada lah!) promised! Just be frank, UM girls are totally out of place if you are to compare. My friend was saying this "yee ku lei yat tit lui hai UM, han teng cha tou mou cho lor" which literally translated as, "if this girls are in UM, sure the juices also no more". The night before, we were just chit-chatting in another friend's house, talking about how those desperate guys chasing girls one after another in UM. If those UM girls are replaced the college girls, sure habis! :)

Besides UM girls, I can see myself as out of fashion too. Sigh. After been there, I just feel that myself are too "ah pek"/"pakcik-pakcik"/"china man" already. Perhaps it is time for me to revamp! :-) After all, I have decided to stay in KL/PJ and work, manalah boleh terus berpakaian macam pakcik, seluar pendek, selipar Jepun!!! Aiks!!! Must get myself look smart and "yau yeng" soon!!! Spend some money on new clothes and hair style :-) Again, just talk only no action one. Ombong-ombong kosong. Correct??? My BM seems to be deteriorating...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home